Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Peek-a-boo Window Card Featuring MFT Stamps

Hello everybody, welcome back to Crafty Time 4U, today I'm  at the Marker POP blog, sharing with you a peekaboo card using My Favorite Things Stamps and Dienamics
The holidays are around the corner but I still have birthdays and other special occasions to go to and to make cards for, so today's card can be used for a birthday or encouragement for friend, child, or coworker. I think I mentioned before, that I really didn't like clowns so much, until this adorable "Pure Innocent" set came along. This is the most adorable clown I ever seen! Let me show you the card that I made and I will tell you a little bit more about it.

DSC_7950For this card I used the "Pure Innocence Clowning Around" stamp and coordinated Dienamic set, the "Peek-a-boo circle Dienamics" and the stitched rectangle panel from the "Blueprints No.24" 

DSC_7951I die cut and stamped the little clowns using "Memento Tuxedo Black" ink and them I colored them using Copic Markers. I used a blue-green, orange, and pink color palette, which I thought it was pretty fun for a cute little clown, and I added details on the bows, using a white gel pen .

DSC_7952I used stripped black and white paper for the backgrounds inside the peek-a-boo windows. and to finish my card I applied some glossy accent to the clown's noses and I added few of my favorite Pretty Pink Posh Sequins on "Sparkling clear" and "Pink Peonies"

I hoped you enjoy this card, all the supplies are listed and linked below have a wonderful day! 

Supplies:
Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty time 4U!

5 comments:

  1. I love those peekaboo windows with the clowns peaking through! Adorable and so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Shannon! So Nice to hear you liked this card!

      Delete
  2. I am LOVING your peek-a-boo windows cards! This one is just adorable and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi!!! Your Peek a Boo card is super Duper CA-UTE my Friend! LOVE the Adorable Clowns and the Shape you used for them to pop through!! So FUN! :) Have A Great Weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total CUTENESS!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete