Friday, July 24, 2015

A Cute and Sweet Clown Shaker Birthday Card


Hello everybody, welcome back to Crafty Time 4U! Today I'm sharing with you a card that I created with this adorable Pure Innocent Clown Stamp Set, It is an adorable stamp! I have to confess that I am terrified of clowns, because of a movie that I couldn't even watch,  and it wouldn't never passed through my mind a clown stamp, however, this is a real cute and sweet clown and I love it! 
All the supplies are listed and linked below

 One thing I love to do with stamps is modify them, for example I stamped small circles on the clown's clothes and the on his or her bow-tied, so it match my ball pit theme. 

 For this shaker card I sued 3mm. fun foam, so I could used a little bigger beads than usual. This are about 3mm beads of solid bright colors. 

I hope you like how I colored this adorable clown. If you like this card, don't forget to stop tomorrow by the Marker POP blog where I will have another sweet treat for you.

Have a great weekend!

Supplies:





I am affiliated to Amazon (I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here at this blog at NO additional cost to you.)

Thanks So much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U!



12 comments:

  1. A really cute shaker design! Love it! I used to be scared of clowns when I was a kid because of Stephen King's "It" horror movie. Now I'm over it. I think they're fun & silly, at least the ones I've met. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the same movie, and I didn't even get half way! Oh my gosh! Thanks so much for stopping by Ka!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! I'm also terrified of clowns, but that's just because one scared me at the circus when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! I wonder why they sometimes they do that! Thanks so much for stopping by Rachel!

      Delete
  3. This is stinkin cute Heidi! Love your shaker card and the beads you have inside match perfectly to how you colored the clown!! Looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shannon, I love to have you around!

      Delete
  4. I want to say adorable but its also Beautiful!!! I love the fun details and that it is a shaker card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Migdalia! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thank you so much Lisa! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  6. LOVE this one too!!! That clown is so fun & I just adore Shaker cards!!! They always make a card even more fabulous!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete