Monday, March 16, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge - Masculine Card


Welcome back to crafty Time 4U, I hope you had a fun weekend!
I want to take this opportunity to cordially invited all of you to the Crafty Friendship Blog Hop.
Come to celebrated crafty friendship, and to honor a fantastic blogger, and person, Esther Rovira from Arcadia de Paper Blog! We also have ten more awesome crafters, who will join the celebration, and some really nice prizes from our fabulous sponsors.
The celebration will starts this Friday at 12 AM Pacific, so mark your calendars, we will love to see you there!
Now back to the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge. I wanted to create a masculine card, that I could give to my husband when I need it, so I looked for a specific combination of colors, and a little bit of simplicity, of course keeping always the sketch in mind!
I hope you'll like this card. All supplies are below.





Supplies: 
Die-namics Love 
Sentiments from the BB "You have my heart," and "Sweet birthday wishes" stamp sets,
the banner is from the Blueprints No.20 
Cardstock: black, white, and teal
Wow white embossing powder, black ink, and the enamel dots are form Simple Stories


Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll see you soon with more Crafty Time 4U!



5 comments:

  1. I really love the contrast of the black and white with the teal colour!! It´s so so nice! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yolanda, so glad you stopped by! Hugs for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband will surely enjoy this--so simple & bold for a great design! Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your take on that sketch is fabulous; what a fantastic masculine card!

    ReplyDelete