Monday, January 19, 2015

Lawncaping Challenge No. 98 - Love is in the air



Hey there welcome back! I am thrill to be back with another Lawnscaping Challenge.
This time it's all about creating backgrounds using stamps, and you know what? Lawn Fawn stamps are great to do that, because they have tons of small images, that you can use to create the most unique, and cute backgrounds.
Here is my take for this challenge, I hope you'll really like it!
All supplies are listed bellow.




Supplies:
Starry Backdrops stamp set (clouds), Peace Joy Love stamp set (hearts), A Birdie told me stamp set and coordinated die (birds), Claire's ABC's stamp set (custom sentiment), Love script die, Stitched rectangle stackables, all by Lawn Fawn. Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts shadow ink in bubble gum, assorted Copic markers, Broken China distress ink with blending tool, masking paper, white cardstock, Wink of Stella clear brush pen, foam adhesive, stamp adhesive, pink card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my sweetness! What a darling card Heidi! This is so soft and pretty, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable! Great design and theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow Heidi Love it!!! You make it with masks? It's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute little scene! I love the clouds and the little birds! The sentiment really pops too! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and so striking, I love it 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love that background! Wow! It's so cool! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is completely adorable!! And I LOVE the background, I'd buy that in patterned paper for sure! Great and super cute card, Heidi!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete