Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Craft series Day 15 - The magic of paper crafting!



Welcome to day fifteen of my holiday craft series! For today I don't have a card of mine to share with you, what I want to share today is rather a card that I received in the mail yesterday! It is a beautiful card and the picture doesn't do it any justice. 
I want to take this opportunity to talk a little bit about magic of paper crafting. I live out in the country in a very small community, until I was 26 years old I was used to to a big city, so since I moved here I always felt too lonely and missing my friends and family. But this year thanks to the magic of paper crafting I had made new friends and even in the distance, these friends are truly because we share one thing in common: the love for paper crafting. They're not here to judge if you are right or wrong, they here to share and to enjoy the creativity of each other. I love that paper crafting have take me here! I hope I can keep making crafty friends and to be crafty friend for many others.

This card was sent to me by Esther Rovira from Arcadiadepapel blog, all the way from Spain
Thanks a lot Esther, I hope you have a great holiday with your family and friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Woooow OMG it looks great! hahahaha thank you soooo much Heidi, and I thanks to the paper crafting too 'cause I find a new friend on you. Thanks to walk with me in this paper crafting adventure, thanks for be nearest in the distance. Be Merry in this family holidays and make your new year brightness than ever. Un beso y FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is just beautiful! I know you loved finding this beauty in your mailbox!
    I agree with you - paper crafting is a wonderful way to make new friends. I have made so many kind, inspiring, uplifting friends through the world of crafting. You are one of my newest friends and I always look forward to my visits with you! Have a wonderful day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love visiting your blog Tanya, is so versatile and full of ideas! thanks for visiting mine!
      Hugs

      Delete