Monday, June 9, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge No. 83 - Embossing


Hi there everyone! Heidi here with a new Lawnsacaping Challenge, this time is about embossing dry or heat. Honestly I was never into embossing but I finally realized why. It was because I didn't have a good heating gun, the results were never pleasing to me, and I was trying hard not to use embossing on any of my projects. Well now I got a better heating tool, that works great so things are going better now with embossing! Yay!!!
So for this challenge I created a card using heat embossing on vellum ( something I had not done before) also colored stamped images with Copic markers and added a little dimension, which I found a little hard to do with vellum, fortunately I found this clear foam tape, it helps a lot.
Any way I hope you'll like this card and have a happy week!!!



Supplies used in this card:
Patterned paper: Let's Polka Collection by Lawn Fawn
cardstock: Marshmallow by Bazzil,
Stamp sets: Love you tonsYear fourBon voyage, and Claire's abc's by Lawn Fawn
Markers: Copic
Dies: I love you tons,  Year four,  Bon voyage by Lawn Fawn  
Adhesive: Tombow Stamp Runner, Kool Tak foam, Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue
Inks:Versa Mark and Memento Tuxedo black
others: Vellum.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by, your kind comments make my day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your clouds came out so cute! Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! Such a sweet and clever design, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, what kind of heat gun did you get? I've been thinking of replacing the one I have. It's about 15 years old, and it really doesn't seem to do the job very well anymore. Your card is super-cute! I love the idea of the balloons being able to lift the elephant into the air! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comments! I got the Milwaukee one! I never had anything so good before! The other tools I had took for ever and the embossing job looked terrible! I highly recommend you this heating tool. Hero Arts sells it and Amazon.com

      Delete