Monday, December 2, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series Day 8 - Very Traditional Card!

Welcome to day eight of my Advent Holiday Craft series! I am sharing the book we'll read, the movie we'll watch and the card that I created for today's post.

For the book we will be reading Arthur's Christmas  by Mark Brown. My boy loves watching and reading Arthur so we will read it tonight.


 
 
For the movie, we will be watching Wubbzy's Christmas Adventure an Anchor Bay Entertainment producction for Nick Jr.  It is short episode type of movie, very fun and perfect for week night.






For the craft, I created a card that again it is mostly out of my comfort zone because is monochromatic and very traditional, however this card will be easy to mass produce and still pretty and elegant.





Supplies:
Card stock: Stampin' Up
Stamp: Hero Arts
Sentiment stamp: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: American Crafts
Embossing Powder: Martha Stewart


Thanks to everyone who stops by!

No comments:

Post a Comment