Thursday, December 12, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series Day 14 and 15 - Cards


Welcome to day 14 and 15 of my Advent Holiday Craft Series. I had decided to combine two days because I took two days off from this holiday series. I was so busy doing some shopping and other holiday related tasks. (I had learned and next year I will plan accordingly) So day fourteen was Tuesday and I we read A Merry Bunny Christmas by Rosemary Wells and watched A Merry Bunny Christmas based in the books by Rosemary Wells produced by Nick Jr.
For the craft I created a card using the same paper collection from Martha Stewart Holidays that I used on day six.

I will probably combine more days of this holiday craft series to get it over quickly so I can dedicate more time to the holiday's preparations and for a trip that I am planning for the end of the year. I am going to spend New Year's Eve and the first two weeks of the new year with my family so I am really excited and busy, however, very happy to be able to share and keep crafting this season!





Now for day fifteen (Wednesday) of the Holiday Craft series we read Arthur's Perfect Christmas By Mark Brown. I have to say that this story is one of our favorites! The family values and the respect for other people's traditions that it enhances are great for children to learn. We also watch the movie with the same title Arthur's Perfect Christmas based on the book by Mark Brown for PBS kids.
For the craft I created another card, very simple and easy to make I hope you'll enjoy everything that we had for day 14 and 15 of the Advent Holiday Craft Series.






I will probably combine more days of this holiday craft series to get it over quickly so I can dedicate more time to the holiday's preparations and for a trip that I am planning for the end of the year. I am going to spend New Year's Eve and the first two weeks of the new year with my family so I am really excited and busy, however, very happy to be able to share and keep crafting this season!

Supplies:
For Card # 1
Card stock: Pure Puppy by Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper: Martha Stewart Christmas
Sentiment: Stamp by the Paper Studio
Cut out bird: DCWV
Others: adhesive, small brads, foam adhesive.
 
Card # 2
Card stock: Craft by the Paper Studio
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Sentiment: Stamp by the Paper Studio
Sticker: Recollections
Others: Adhesive, small brads, foam adhesive, white gel pen.
 
Thanks to everyone who stops by!

No comments:

Post a Comment