Saturday, December 7, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series day 12 - Chic Tags Christmas Lay Out


Welcome to day twelve of my holiday craft series. Today is Saturday and it is so cold here in Iowa as well in many other places in the United States. I have not desire to go outside even though it is pretty and bright sunny day. I have new book, new movie  and of course new craft.
Tonight we will be reading: Father Cat's Christmas Tree by Richard Scarry.

 
For the today's movie we will watch Home Alone written and produced by John Hughes and directed by Chris Columbus.


 
For the craft I created a lay out using the Good Tidings Christmas collection by Chic Tags. I am entering in their sketch challenge so this lay out  was created based on a very nice sketch by Ashley Horton for Chic Tags. I f you read my post from day 5 of the Advent Holiday Craft Series, you know how much I love this paper collection and all the things that I had to do to get it! (cuz it was sold out pretty much everywhere). Here is the sketch and below my creation, I hope you'll enjoy it!
 

 




 
Supplies:
Patterned paper: Good Tidings Collection by Chic tags
Embellishments: Chic Tags
Back ground paper: Simple Stories
Twine: The Twinery
Snow flakes dies: Papertrey Ink
Others:
Circle punch, stamp adhesive, liquid adhesive, foam adhesive, scissors, heart punch, rhinestones.
 
Thanks to everyone who stops by!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Love what you did with the Sketch and such a fab use of the Good Tidings collection! And I love how you used the tags to frame your cute photos!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Chic Tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. This comment means a lot to me comming from you, because this is your sketch and I am so glad you like what I did with it! Also thanks for stopping by!

      Delete