Friday, December 6, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series day 11 - Gift Box



Welcome to day eleven of my Advent Holiday Craft Series. Today Is Friday so we have extra time for books and movies. Tonight we will be reading, Santa's Snow Cat by Sue Stainton and Anne Mortimer. We will be watching the Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation directed by Michael Feifer. I've never watched before, we like cats and dogs so I am sure both the book and the movie will be pretty cute.
For the craft I created a gift box using the Bo Bunny Elf Magic paper collection. I am not going to say it, I know that  you already know  that I love this collection. (there I said it) This box has a mail package like look. I hope you'll enjoy it!

 
 

 
 
 




Supplies:
Card stock: Crumb Cake by Stampin' Up
Patterned papar: Elf Magic by Bo Bonny
Bow Die: My Favorite Things
Twine: Mail by Divine Twine

Thanks to eveyone who stops by!



No comments:

Post a Comment