Saturday, November 30, 2013

Advent Holiday Craft Series Day 6: Snow Day lay out

Have you ever hoarded papers pads or paper collections? I am sure the answer is yes! Unfortunately I had and I sometimes feel ashamed of it. This year with the Advent Holiday Craft series as I was looking through out my paper I decided that the best way to keep a paper collection forever is to scrap it on pictures you love, otherwise you will have the paper collection for ever but you won't enjoy them. So get them out and start crafting and enjoy them for years to come, and that is precisely what I am trying to do throughout this holiday craft series. I am trying to use new collections and some of the old collections that I have been hoarding. So for today I have quick layout with one of this collections. I hope that you'll enjoy it!











Supplies:
Pattern paper: Martha Stewart Holidays paper pad ( I think this pad is from 2011)
Card stock: Bazzil
Twine: Pea pod by The Twinery
Alpha Stickers: Velvet Alphabet
White gel pen: Signo by Uniball
Adhesive: Tombow Stamp Roller

Thanks to everyone who stops by!

No comments:

Post a Comment