Thursday, November 28, 2013

Advent Holiday Card Series Day 4 - Season's Greetings Card

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I just got done with all the activities related to the Thanksgiving holiday and family. It was a great day overall, busy but good! I am so thankful for today and everyday that get to spend with my family.
For day 4 of my holiday card series I created a card using stars that I cut with the Cricut Expression and some buttons. I hope you'll enjoy it.



Supplies:
Card stock: Simon Says Stamp
Patterned paper: (stars) Bella Boulevard, (striped) Imaginisce
Buttons: Basic Grey, Stampin' Up
Stamp: Stampin' Up
Ink: Versa Fine Onix Black
Others: Cricut Expression, Glue dots by Elmer's, Tombow Mono Stamp Roller, white thread, corner chomper by We R Memory Keepers.


Thanks to everyone who stops by!


No comments:

Post a Comment